GOT ALLERGENS? MOLD? BACTERIA? VIRUSES? WE SPRAY IT AWAY. 100% EFFECTIVE!

Available 24/7

(909)280-4108
Plumbing & Drain Services

Available 24/7

(909)280-4108

COMMERCIAL & BUSINESS DISINFECTION SERVICE

A TRULY SAFE, SPRAY-ON ANTI-MICROBIAL SOLUTION.

Request Your Appointment

For more info or to schedule

CALL us today at 909-280-4108

See it in action

Our quick and non-toxic disinfection service covers the entire square footage of your business or home.

You’ll be able to have your customers or family members come back into your establishment in roughly 15 minutes after we are done spraying.

With over 30 years of experience disinfecting homes and businesses in the Inland Empire, you can rest assured that we will get the job done right, on time and in a cost effective manner.

For more info fill out the form or chat today!

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Here's what to expect when we come to your home or business.

  • Inspect

    When your disinfection technician arrives at your home or business they will first inspect the areas to be treated making sure your space is properly prepared for an effective treatment. If you are having air ducts sprayed, please point out all returns.  

  • Preparation

    You don’t need to deep clean before we arrive, but a bit of cleaning up will ensure better coverage. Please note that we will be opening doors/cabinets to ensure the electrostatic mist reaches all surfaces. If you have any preferred items to clean, let us know.

  • Spray

    We will give you a basic estimate of how long the service will take (under 30 minutes for a 2,000 sq. ft.) and confirm pricing with you. Then your technician will proceed with treatment by using our proprietary disinfection spray blend that's safe for your home or business.

Frequently Asked Questions

  • How much does it cost?

    Normally, it's 35 cents per square foot up to 2000 sq feet. After that, the price per sq foot starts going down on a sliding scale. Call us today to discuss pricing in detail.

  • Does our solution stop Coronavirus/Covid-19 contamination?

    YES. Read on below how and why it works.

  • What is our spray exactly?

    Our proprietary Corona virus fighting spray is a commercial grade spray-on anti-virus, anti-bacteria, anti-mold disinfectant that terminates all such micro-organisms and micotoxin growth on contact. Additionally, once a surface is treated with the product will continue to ward off virus, bacteria and mold for 60+ days.

  • Is it safe to use around people and pets?

    Yes. It’s a totally “green” product which contains only ingredients which are rated as non-toxic, non-allergenic, non-flammable, non-hazardous. All components of the product are rated as “food grade”.

  • Is it approved by the CDC or EPA for treating Coronavirus/Covid-19?

    NO…Because the CDC and the EPA do not “approve” or recommend any manufacturers specific product. However, our product exceeds the CDC’s published recommended standards for mitigating Coronavirus/Covid-19. The CDC states that only disinfectants that contain 60-70% alcohol are “effective” in combating the problem. Our product contains 72% alcohol and therefore exceeds the CDC standard for treating the virus.

  • Is there an odor associated with the application?

    Yes. It has a very mild, non-irritating, non-allergenic lemon smell which dissipates within a few minutes following application. This smell comes from the food grade lemon extract which is contained in the product.

  • Do I have to evacuate my home or business during a treatment?

    NO. You do not have to leave during treatments…just un-plug electronic devices, put away papers which may get damp, and get out of the path of the sprayer to prevent getting wet.

  • Do I have to wipe it off a surface once it is applied

    NO. In fact do not wipe the product off a treated surface…let it dry. After the product dries (in a few minutes) the treated surface is protected from contamination. It is alright to clean a treated surface afterward but do not use any petroleum or acid based cleaners as these can cause the spray protection to degrade.

CALL NOW FOR SPRAY SERVICES IN THE AREA

CALL us today at 909-280-4108

What Can I Expect?

The spray process is quick and simple. It takes under 30 minutes per 2,000 sq. ft. of space. And dries in about 10 minutes. When we leave your home will be free from bacteria, viruses, allergens and odors. Our spray is fragrance free—some compare the smell initially to a swimming pool, but even that dissipates quickly.

TESTIMONIALS

  • Francisco M.   …YOU NEED A JOB DONE FAST, CLEAN AND HONESTLY…

  • Don & Karen S.   Quality work, great attitudes, top-notch customer service, and reasonable pricing!

  • Michele F.   Would definitely hire them again!

  • Mindy T.   They made me feel like family. It was a very difficult time for me & I can’t imagine going through it with any one else.

  • Michelle C.   If you need a plumber for any problem, call Schuelke Plumbing.

CALL NOW FOR SPRAY SERVICES IN THE INLAND EMPIRE

CALL us today at 909-280-4108