Slab Leak Repair in Corona, CA
From amazing weather to excellent education, businesses, neighborhoods, outdoors opportunities many people flock to live in Corona, California. With an influx of people, the area continues to build new houses on hillsides and tucked into the valley. Unfortunately, a large number of Corona homes are experiencing slab leaks in their foundations. Perhaps it is something in the soil that is corrosive to copper pipes, or maybe contractors hired to quickly build new homes cut corners with the quality of copper used – but whatever the reason, requests for slab leak repair in Corona, Ca are at an all time high.
If you live in Corona, Ca and believe you might have a slab leak in your home – you could be right. A slab leak occurs in the pipes under the concrete foundations of your home. A slab leak in your home will compromise your home’s strength and integrity, resulting in long-term structural damage and loss of water supply. If you think you need slab leak repair in Corona, Ca- contact the experts at Schuelke Plumbing today.
What Are Slab Leak Warning Signs?
Sometimes, a slab leak does not immediately show itself, and it can slowly cause damage for months or even years. Even if you have moved into a “newer” home, you may still experience a slab leak. To determine if you have a slab leak, there are some telltale signs that you can look out for. Some of these signs are:
- A spike in your water bill
- The sound of running water, even when pipes are not in use
- Unexplained mold in your home
- Pooling around the base of your home
- Cracking along the baseboards and walls of your home
How To Confirm That You Have A Slab Leak
If you have noticed any of the slab leak warning signs from above, you need to move to the next step and call a professional. Luckily, gone are days of cracking open your home’s foundation with a jackhammer to check for leaks. The professionals at Schuelke Plumbing use updated leak detection methods that are not destructive and very accurate.
Our slab leak repair professionals in Corona, CA, use sonic equipment, including ground mics and acoustic systems, to check leaks. These systems detect vibrations caused by leaky pipes and can detect and pinpoint the area where your slab is leaking. Once the spot is identified and the professionals have confirmed you have a slab leak, the next step is to consider your repair options.
How To Repair a Slab Leak
Depending on the severity of your home’s leak, there are three general ways to perform slab leak repair. They are:
- Cut Open The Foundation: This is the most common technique for slab leak repair. The process begins with specialized equipment that cuts into the foundations of a home, strips out the old leaky pipe, and replaces it with a new one.
- Treat With Foam: Foam treatment uses a durable foam sprayed into the pipe to help seal and harden the pipe. This sealant retards or stops water from escaping into the surrounding area. This foam treatment is used where cutting open the foundations is not cost-effective.
- Completely Re-Pipe: If your home has old or corroded piping, a complete re-pipe is necessary. If leaking is common and the pipes are in bad condition, replacing a small section is more of a bandaid than a complete fix. An entire re-piping is most common in older houses.
Choose Schuelke Plumbing For Your Corona CA Slab Repair
Slab repairs require specialized expertise and tools. To get the best service and options, choose our professional slab leak repair in Corona, CA services. The team at Schsukle Plumbing offers a wide variety of options to assess and fix your slab leak problems from epoxy restoration, re-piping, pipe-rerouting, and more.
For extensive repairs, Schuelke Plumbing offers a variety of financing options to make the work more affordable. We also provide both senior and military discounts as our way to honor those who have done so much for us. Our free estimates and 24/7 emergency service make Schuelke Plumbing the right choice for your Slab Leak Repair in Corona, CA.
If you suspect a slab leak, schedule a free estimate for slab leak detection and repair today! We’re here for you.