Water Conditioning Experts in the inland Empire
Improve Water Quality for Your Family, Your Health, & Your Plumbing!
If you are looking to improve the water quality in your home, installing a water conditioning system is one of the most thorough and reliable ways to make it happen. At Schuelke Plumbing, we are Los Angeles’ exclusive authorized dealers for the Enviro-Pure system, and our Inland Empire plumbers are the only team recommended by the manufacturers to install it. One of the most exciting aspects of this remarkable system is that it does not add salt or potassium to your water, nor does it require regular waste removal, costly ongoing chemical additives, or monthly maintenance.
Contact us today to get a free estimate for installation of your new water conditioning system! Located in Yucaipa, We serve both San Bernardino and Riverside counties.
Why Do I Need Water Conditioning?
Water conditioning, at its most basic, is a system that removes scale and other impurities from the water coming into your home.
Conditioned water can improve your life in a wide variety of ways, including:
- Reduced levels of bacteria, pollutants, and other unhealthy contaminants
- A more pleasant washing and bathing experience
- No scale build up on sinks, tubs, and showers, making for easier cleanup
- Better for the health & longevity of your plumbing system
- Better for appliances such as water heaters, washing machines, and dishwashers as well
- Extensive monetary savings, from extending the lifespan of your plumbing system and appliances and saving on repair or replacement costs to reducing the use of soap and detergent!
The Eviro-Pure Difference
There are several advantages of this system – one of the main being the tremendous benefit of the system in assisting the environment. At Schuelke Plumbing, we are committed to “greener plumbing” – solutions that help the environment and community we live in.
There are many benefits to choosing Enviro-Pure over other water conditioning systems, such as:
- No salt or potassium: The system doesn’t add salt or potassium to your water, which is common with older water conditioning systems. Indeed, those systems often require a second reverse osmosis system to take out the contaminants added by the water softener. The extra salt also creates an odd tactile sensation when you are washing; even after rinsing, it still feels like there is soap on you. With Enviro-Pure, you are only getting crisp, clean water.
- Helps the environment: The biggest problem with other salt-based solutions is that they dump a significant environmental problem onto the city’s water treatment system. It is incredibly expensive and takes an astonishing amount of wasted water to remove the salt from the water supply. If it isn’t removed, then the salt goes into freshwater rivers and lakes – environmental habitats that are not equipped for saltwater. It doesn’t sound like much when it’s just one house or business, but multiply it by a town or city and you have a significant environmental problem that costs tens of millions of tax dollars a year, and wastes millions of gallons of water. In fact, the issue is so serious that the city of Santa Clarita has not only banned salt-based systems but ordered the removal of existing systems as well. In contrast, the Enivro-Pure solution is one that actually helps the environment. There is little to no energy cost to the city, and all that comes out of the system is crisp, clean water.
- Simple & cost effective: A huge difference with the Enivro-Pure system are the reduced running costs. You are not paying for expensive chemical additives, waste removal, or energy costs. This makes a dramatic difference to the costs of a product throughout its lifetime. Not only that, but the fewer moving or electronic parts make for solid reliability – indeed the system is backed by a 10-year warranty and a 60-day money back satisfaction guarantee.
A Better Solution
The Enviro-Pure system uses a multi-stage approach to softening and cleaning your water. It reduces contaminants in several stages, and for softening it changes the chemical compound of the hardening minerals (using a patented system) to a harmless by-product. At Schuelke Plumbing, our team is the only authorized installer of Enviro-Pure in the area. When you choose our Inland Empire water conditioning experts, you are getting a team that the manufacturers themselves trust and recommend to install their product.
Call our offices today at (909) 343-5701 to find out if Enviro-Pure is right for your needs!